PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie here

fightingonstill
04-01-07, 19:15
Hi all
My name is Nikki, I'm 30, married with 4 squids and also 3 step daughters. I've always suffered as an adult with depression and anxiety on and off and i feel like my life is just one looong fight!
At the moment the anxiety has manifested itself in driving phobia as i began to have panic attacks Christmas 2005 whilst driving and so now my life is smaller again.
Before this i was agrophobic, before this social phobia where i had panic attacks anywhere were there was people!
I have been on meds before and am now taking Betablockers though i am on such a low dose they are not doing a thing yet.
Sorry for waffling on, I am sure my story is the same as alot of you as i have, over the years ,found out that i am certainly not alone in this battle with anxiety.

domino
04-01-07, 19:22
Hi , and welcome to you, i to have suffered anxiety/panic attacks. Married with 2 daughters, and a very surportive husband named ben. driving, flying, crowds. freak me out big time. this site has helped me sooo much and you will gets lots of help and surport. take care . lorraine.

honeybee3939
04-01-07, 19:33
Hi

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"