PDA

View Full Version : strange feeling

lisad1977
18-11-14, 18:38
can some one help....does anyone else feel like they are goin to some sort of a fit I feel really weird headache ache all over and shaky im scared

penguinbop
18-11-14, 22:10
anxiety can make you feel very strange, try and take deep breaths and get a drink of water, you're probably shaking because you're hyperventilating.

xvolatileheart
01-12-14, 19:38
That's how I'm feeling right now. I was having dinner when I started to shake uncontrollably, my heart was racing and nothing felt real. I'm convinced I'm going to have a fit for some reason? It's so scary. :unsure:

lisad1977
08-12-14, 12:24
hi have u had anymore shaky fits feelings I have im scared.

Rockgirl
08-12-14, 12:30
Lisa this is perfectly 'normal' within anxiety - it feels very hideous and scary but it is only an effect of the anxiety, nothing else. Try and take some time, either put on some music you like, chat to someone, anything to try and distract you. Believe me I know how hard this is. Have you been to gp/sought help in any way?!

misslove
11-12-14, 05:32
Low blood sugar? I feel that way sometimes if I don't eat often enough. If you eat a cookie or something sugary and you feel better after that's what it is.

CA88
11-12-14, 15:37
Could absolutly be low blood sugar, or could be anxiety, causing deralisation, which is terrifying and something i get on a small scale quite a lot of the time. I often feel detached. The shaking and heart pounding is likely just the adrenaline pumping around your body :)

courierdude
11-12-14, 15:46
lisa this is one of those aspects that when i had had it in the past makes me feel properly like i am going insane! ...i can only assure you that im sane though. it is something that you have to ride out, though the more it happens the less intrusive it will feel and you will be better prepared to manage it.