PDA

View Full Version : intense chest pains

MRS STRESS ED
18-11-14, 23:11
please please can anyone help me,I been fine all evening,and I decided I will go to bed up early tomorrow ,as I got to the top of the stairs,I got the most intense pain in the middle of my chest it's like someone was crushing my chest the pain was horrendous,I started to panic next thing I new I was in full blown panic mode.

I began vomiting,it's left me full of wind I can't stop burping,Im absolutely terrified,I have never experienced this before and I had no warning ⚠ I'm lay in bed now its eased off,but I can't help worrying it will come back anyone got any ideas xx

Canbud
18-11-14, 23:17
Poor babe, how frightening that must have been.

I've had really bad acid reflux that hurt like a son of a b***h. Is that what if felt like?

MRS STRESS ED
18-11-14, 23:23
Thankyou so much for your reply Canbud ,I'm just lay down I'm so frightened to even move thinking about it it could be trapped wind but not sure if it would hurt that much or make me sick xx

Canbud
18-11-14, 23:28
Try to relax and breathe deeply. Maybe a soothing cuppa tea would help you to relax and settle the tummy as well.

MRS STRESS ED
18-11-14, 23:32
your right hun I need to relax,I'm always telling everyone else I should try and practice what I preach,to be honest it is just nice to know I have good people like you to help bring me back to earth thanks again �� xx

Canbud
19-11-14, 00:34
Any time. Go snuggle up in bed and have a nice sleep. :emot-sleepyhead: