PDA

View Full Version : Back to work blues

dj9928
04-01-07, 21:13
Im starting to get really depressed at the though of going back to work on Monday, its been getting bloody worse all week, sunday night i'll be a wreck, anyone else in the same boat

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.

nomorepanic
04-01-07, 21:27
I was feeling like that on Monday night cos I really didn't want to face going back and knowing that I may be out of a job on the 25th anyway.

But I went back and I am coping ok - just fed up and miserable LOL.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

dj9928
04-01-07, 21:42
Now you may be out of a job on the 25th really would not make you want to go back! I think with me i'll be fine when I get to work and am in an hour or so but its just the thought of it now thats getting me down

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.

Insomniac
04-01-07, 21:46
I do feel like that. I work at a school and its even worse after a school holiday. We go back on Monday and getting there will be hard. But nowhere near as hard as getting back after the summer holiday. My Sundays are never sunny.

luckily my little girl goes to the same school and she is my ray of sunshine and keeps me going. [^]

But I try to look on the bright side... every day at work brings you closer to the end of the week!

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

ksmith
04-01-07, 22:44
I'm not looking forward to going back. Trying not to think about it too much. What I hate most is how some management see January as a time to implement new ideas which you know will have gone down the toilet by the end of February but nonetheless, I'll have to pretend to be enthusiastic about them!!!

Not looking forward to that Sunday Night Feeling ....
Kay x

groovygranny
04-01-07, 22:59
I work in school and went back to work on Tuesday - big poo :( - only to find the network was down (even bigger poo 'cos I'm the IT technician!!) But.......there is a silver lining to the cloud......it's Friday tomorrow and I found out that it was the servers in London that were down and nothing to do with me :D !!

Hope you find your silver lining 'cos it's in there somewhere!!

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

Coni
05-01-07, 08:02
Hi everyone,

I went back on wednesday... and started stressing about it in the middle of last week. I'm there now and I suppose its ok but I just feel everyday is a struggle just now (maybe the time of year?) and I just limp from one block of annual leave to the next. My first thought everyday is how many hours till I can come home again! Not exactly a ray of sunshine am I ???

Coni X