PDA

View Full Version : Terrified!

noangeluk
21-11-14, 00:02
I have eye floaters and astigmatism, had my eyes checked a year back and nothing that can be done about the eye floaters.

But just lately ive noticed text and images move slightly to the right sometimes and images feel like they are zooming in. Im so worried i got a brain tumor, i havent been wearing my glasses but so worried its possible i have the brain tumor :(

nomorepanic
21-11-14, 00:20
Why are you not wearing your glasses?

It doesn't sound like a brain tumour to me but more like you need to see the optician about it

noangeluk
21-11-14, 00:27
Definitely will be seeing the optician. I was worried about using my glasses because i have alot of giant eye floaters passing my vision and i seem to see them alot more in detail with my glasses on.

I'm just wondering if it could be an effect from all the eye floaters i have, which i have been told are harmless

Fishmanpa
21-11-14, 00:30
Eye floaters are harmless. Everyone has them. Only those with HA and anxiety issues focus (literally) on them. Not wearing your glasses can and will cause other symptoms (headaches etc.) which will ramp up your anxiety perpetuating the cycle.

Positive thoughts