PDA

View Full Version : social anxiety

k&co
21-11-14, 14:06
Hello Everyone

I am a returning member. I was here about a year ago with depression and anxiety.i was refereed to counselling but declined as i felt judged enough and i couldn't talk about something i didn't understand myself. i was also on medication (fluxetine, diazpam) that just made me more exhausted than i already was so i changed a lot of things in my life and hid everything i didn't like thinking i could "make my self get better" it didn't work :blush:

i have managed to blag my way through the past year somehow but am now starting to feel familiar feelings of dread and exhaustion at the moment its more social anxiety i feel everyone is staring at me and judging me its exhausting. its been like this for 15 years on and off.

i like reading through the posts knowing im not alone.

venusbluejeans
21-11-14, 23:04
Hiya and welcome back to NMP:welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: