PDA

View Full Version : Fear of pregancy?

Bobrien
22-11-14, 02:02
Im 16 and have recently been scared of pregancy. I have been dating my boyfriend for a year now and we have bee pretty sexually active. Every so often I "finish" him first then. He goes along and does me. I ask him each time before to make sure he has nothing on his fingers. I'm really scared he has a little on them! We have been through this scare before but turns out I wasn't preganant. Now im having dull stomach pains when I push down on my stomach and I have been constipated for 3 days now, ovulating when it started. Can anyone help? Is it impossible for me to get pregnant without penetration? Help! I AM A VIRGIN AND WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX

misslove
25-11-14, 03:58
first of all I have to say that if your not responsible enough to talk to your parents sbout birthcontrol then you shouldn't be fooling around. Get yourself on the pill. Second, it's very unlikely that he has sperm on his fingers and gets your pregnant that way. iIf the constipation doesn't go away try a laxative and increase your water and fiber intake. Good Luck.

chickpea
25-11-14, 21:00
You don't have to talk to your parents, but you DO need to speak to a nurse or sort out reliable birth control.

kristaok
30-11-14, 20:59
You're 16 you shouldn't be having sex let alone having unprotected sex. It's possible but not likely that you could be pregnant. Then again this is why you need to use a condom... Pregnancy although amazing isn't easy and its not something to take lightly. Save up and buy a rubber or better yet, obstain from sex until you are more mature.

Fishmanpa
30-11-14, 21:18
You don't have to talk to your parents, but you DO need to speak to a nurse or sort out reliable birth control.

AMEN! If your boyfriend can't be responsible to use condoms, protect yourself (Funny... I typed "protest yourself"... Must be a "Dad" thing) with some form of birth control.

Positive thoughts