PDA

View Full Version : feeling very very negative all day today.

gregcool
22-11-14, 17:21
Guys ,i dont know whats going in with me.well got my own fkat 4 weeks in now but last few days feeling lots of anxiety and very negative thinking,..everything in my mind is a anxiety problem,constant negative thoughts all day even tho iv tried to distract my self with painting all day.feel flat and lonely ,everything feels dark and i cant stop my thoughts from running away with me...my fear is now im living all on my own im going to get even worse as the days and weeks go by...

Annie0904
22-11-14, 17:27
Well done on doing things to distract yourself. I don't think the weather helps with moods when you are already anxious. We need the sun back! Try to change the negative thoughts into positives, I know that isn't always easy to do. Try to plan some positive things to do. I think I read that you are going to a group for homeless? Is that on a weekend too or just a weekly thing? Don't dwell on that thought that you will get worse on your own...change it to "I will be much better!"

gregcool
22-11-14, 17:34
Thanks annie.im doing what i can to distract myself,but all through the day im feeling quite anxious more than i have done for a very long time,being alone all day and night is taking its toll on me i think,even tho i hated my life before my flat,i was allways around someone..the drop in center is just mon to thur 11.30 till 1.30, i have started going but get bored there to easy...ah i dont know annie i just csnt get my mood up even just a bit...i feel so fed up with it all...

Annie0904
22-11-14, 17:50
Greg I wish I knew what to say to help you feel happier :( When the weather is not too bad could you try to get to the Mind groups or one of those volunteer groups I sent the link for? If you could get out and meet more people I think it would be better for you. Even if it is just sitting having cup of tea with someone it is better than being inside on your own.

gregcool
22-11-14, 18:02
I know your right annie,but the sad thing for me is,my parents think moving into this flat would solve all my problems,,,err wrong,i cant tell them about my illnes as they cant take bad news or negative news so cant even tell them how i feel,and i speek to them every day,they wouldnt be able to take any bad news about my health and mental state of mind,so when they ring every night,i have to pretend everything is all good,,dont want to hurt them or concern them,,so stuck with it on my own,

MrAndy
05-12-14, 13:39
how you getting on Greg ?

kristaok
06-12-14, 19:06
So you're a painter ? What all do you paint?

Ever read any novels? How about a pet? I know pets really help me.