PDA

View Full Version : well

Thatfrodohobbit
22-11-14, 18:22
hey
i have a question, does anyone else get dizzy from garlic and is it deadly?

eeesh
22-11-14, 19:27
Is this a joke?

xofeatherxo
22-11-14, 20:03
I'd assume it's not the garlic making you dizzy, but your anxiety? As long as you're not allergic to it I'm sure you'll be fine. I've never heard of death by garlic. :winks:

anthrokid
22-11-14, 23:21
I do know of people who are very sensitive to garlic - both get quite upset stomachs if they eat anything with garlic, and one does get headaches. I do believe that dizziness may be experienced by some people with a sensitivity to garlic as well. But I have never heard of garlic being 'deadly'.

However, as feather said, it could also be your anxiety making you dizzy - if you are anxious about eating garlic because you are afraid it could do damage to you, you might actually be dizzy from the anxiety rather than the garlic itself.

It might be worthwhile checking in with your GP to see if it may be something you are sensitive to. In the meantime, you could try cutting garlic out of your diet for a couple of weeks and see if you still experience any dizziness.

Fishmanpa
23-11-14, 00:18
hey
i have a question, does anyone else get dizzy from garlic and is it deadly?

Are you a vampire?

Positive thoughts

Thatfrodohobbit
24-11-14, 14:23
I do know of people who are very sensitive to garlic - both get quite upset stomachs if they eat anything with garlic, and one does get headaches. I do believe that dizziness may be experienced by some people with a sensitivity to garlic as well. But I have never heard of garlic being 'deadly'.

However, as feather said, it could also be your anxiety making you dizzy - if you are anxious about eating garlic because you are afraid it could do damage to you, you might actually be dizzy from the anxiety rather than the garlic itself.

It might be worthwhile checking in with your GP to see if it may be something you are sensitive to. In the meantime, you could try cutting garlic out of your diet for a couple of weeks and see if you still experience any dizziness.

Thanks man

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

Is this a joke?

Your question is a ****ing joke

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

Are you a vampire?

Positive thoughts

Maybe......maybe not