PDA

View Full Version : Call me mrs panic!

Nampop
22-11-14, 20:45
I keep getting horrid feelings of fear,i hate it,had a bad reaction to citalopram so im scared now to try new tablets,on betablockers which help with adrenalin rush, want to be happy for xmas for the sake of my 2 boys, please help x

venusbluejeans
22-11-14, 20:50
Hiya Nampop and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ladyhawke77
22-11-14, 23:28
hiya.. i know how your feeling as i have alot of fear but at the time i know at that moment in time there isnt anything to fear but the feeling is still there so im in the same boat as you so to speak

Nampop
23-11-14, 10:46
Its mad isnt it? Really fed up with feeling this way x

ladyhawke77
23-11-14, 16:53
it is mad and i do hate feeling like i do, i hoping things will get better.... if you need to talk im here for you

Nampop
23-11-14, 17:22
I feel funny again today,trying my hardest to keep off citalopram or the other tablets ,got another week till I go to docs, I'm just trying to keep my mind off it but it's so hard x

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

What feelings do you have and have you tried tablets? X

ladyhawke77
23-11-14, 18:38
i have been given lots of different tablets like beta blockers and fluxatine but they didnt suit me... i did use diazapan which helped me alot but my doctor took me off them as there very addictive so now i self medicate with kalms which help me alot

Nampop
23-11-14, 19:35
My sister told me about St johns wort,might try that,beta blockers are a bit odd but only on a low dose at night x

ladyhawke77
24-11-14, 00:59
they always made me feel like i want to say goodbye if you get my meaning its why i stop them as there known to make some people feel like that