PDA

View Full Version : cancer fears

violet33
23-11-14, 13:04
Hi, I hve been posting recently about gerd/hiatal hernia issues tjat ibe recently been diagnosed with. Naturally ibe been hearing & reading that pancreatic cancer & liver cancer can cause back PAIN. I dont really get pain. Its more like a pressure feeling, but the similarity frightens me. Also the gerd med helps but if i eat certain trigger foods, i can still get symptoms. I thought on the med i could eat trigger foods because the med would address it. Any responses would be appreciated. Im so tired of being so frightened of life threatening out od this horrendous anxiery, thamk you.

---------- Post added at 08:04 ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 ----------

Urgently need reply! Im freaking myself out with anxiety uzbekistan

wnsos
23-11-14, 17:45
Uzbekistan :D

The more we focus on our bodies, the more we notice. I've had other things crop up in the middle of my intense, cyclic cancer fears, and strangely, at the moment I'm seeing every back ache as a back ache and every stomach rumble as a stomach rumble. It's so hard to tell yourself these things though. If you've been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia/GED I imagine your GP has felt your abdomen? Have you had blood tests? Things with the liver can be picked up using both. Hope this helps. Try and think about how you've been sitting lately or how your bed is.

violet33
23-11-14, 18:08
Thank You!