PDA

View Full Version : Herpes on leg?

lb76696
24-11-14, 13:22
I often get pus spots on my arms and legs which I think is due to extreme itching from eczema. Today I found a big one on my leg. I popped it and pus came out. It wasn't particularly painful. I am now worried this could be herpes because I've had swollen lymph nodes for 3/4 months that are being investigated. I've never had herpes on my mouth or genitals, so is it possible for them to develop on my limbs?. Do they look like big pus spots or foot blisters? Has anyone got any pictures of theirs? Gross, I know.

eeesh
24-11-14, 18:16
I often get pus spots on my arms and legs which I think is due to extreme itching from eczema. Today I found a big one on my leg. I popped it and pus came out. It wasn't particularly painful. I am now worried this could be herpes because I've had swollen lymph nodes for 3/4 months that are being investigated. I've never had herpes on my mouth or genitals, so is it possible for them to develop on my limbs?. Do they look like big pus spots or foot blisters? Has anyone got any pictures of theirs? Gross, I know.

Blisters, or any sort of skin infection can cause enlarged lymph nodes.

So it's likely that these are causing your nodes to swell. Eczema is a known cause as well.

There are two kinds of herpes, one that results in the common cold sore, and the other that affects the genitals. Wouldn't worry about it!

tan235
24-11-14, 18:47
I got herpes on my leg and you can't pop them, so I wouldn't think they were that!

They hurt too, bloody painful and take ages to go away.

Probably a boil!