PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!!

Slothette
05-01-07, 14:45
Hi

I am not a brand new member but a fairly new one so excuse me for posting here. What I can't believe is just how many new people are joing the site all the time. This must be a very very common condition that we all have and here's me thinking I was the only one! What I can't understand is, if this condition in all its forms is so common then WHY isn't there more immediate help available to us on the nhs?? I just don't get it!

Take care

Lexxie

kelbob
05-01-07, 14:47
i know..i completely agree..there should be more out there for us..but they dont understand.
kelly x

yorkylover
05-01-07, 14:51
Hi there,we are so lucky to have no panic,at least we can support each other.[Yeah!];):)[Yeah!];):)

Ellen XX

kittykat
05-01-07, 14:54
Hi there,

I agree with you totally, i used to feel so isolated , im so grateful that i found this site it's been a godsend and everyone is so helpful. Welcome back .

take care

shirley xx

kelbob
05-01-07, 15:04
yeh i feel icolated and stuff..this site is so great..helpin everyone ect..
kelly x

honeybee3939
05-01-07, 17:53
HI Lexxie

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here.
Your in good company here, i hope we can be of some help.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
05-01-07, 18:59
Hi Lexxie

Just wanted to officially welcome you aboard.

The professionals say that it is all about funding and lack or resources to help everyone!!

Doctor's need to learn more though as it is becoming more and more common to find panic/anxiety sufferers.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel