PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

kelbob
05-01-07, 14:45
hi everyone..im new..im 13..and i live in england..i have panic attacks too...ive had them since i was 11/12..no one really understands..i have them quiet alot..some at home..mostly at school..if anyones going threw anything like this or has them at school or has any advice please reply.
thanks..
kelly x
*i would be really grateful if you could reply to my post on the panic attack board x

yorkylover
05-01-07, 14:48
Hi Kelly,and welcome to no panic.we are all friendly here.Theres lots of support for you and advise pet.you are not alone.;):);):);):)

Ellen XX

kelbob
05-01-07, 14:52
thanks for replying..everyone sounds so friendly on here!
kelly x

kittykat
05-01-07, 14:52
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the site, you'll find all the support you need here, as everyone is so helpful.

take care

shirley xx

groovygranny
05-01-07, 15:18
Hello kelly!

You're in a nice, safe place here where there are good people who only want to help each other. Including you now! :)

Take care

GG [:P] (Denise)

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

manmoor
05-01-07, 15:56
Hi Kelly,

A big warm welcome to you hun.

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
05-01-07, 17:49
Hi Kelly

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.
Take a look at the first step pages they may help.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
05-01-07, 19:04
Hi Kelly

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Please can you make sure your parents are happy with you being on here seeing as you are so young. It is not a problem but I do like parents to know what sites their children are accessing.

You will meet some lovely people on here so stick around.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

trac67
05-01-07, 22:12
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

kelbob
07-01-07, 17:17
thanks for being so kind and friendly everyone, good luck with everything.
kelly x

[x]...i love it when it rains...coz no-one can see you crying...[x]