PDA

View Full Version : Anal leakage

ItchyOne
25-11-14, 22:44
Sigh.. a new physical problem I have lately. My anxiety level has been on a roller coaster ride this year.

About a week ago, I began experiencing anal discharge. It happens for a few hours after my regular morning bowel movement. My bowel movement is normal for the most part.

But soon after, I began to feel some liquid discharge around my anus region. The discharge is a clear liquid, thankfully no blood. The liquid does smell a little though. I have to constantly go back to the bathroom to wipe at least 3 or 4 times a day. When I pass gas, sometimes the liquid gets discharged instead. Sometimes it soils my underwear a little, extremely embarrassing. Needless to say, it is affecting my work. It usually gets slightly better in the evening though.

I am hoping that it will clear up by itself instead of seeing the doctor. I have been to the doctor frequently this year and I could tell he is quite sick of seeing me.

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Petesy
26-11-14, 07:11
Hi itchy one

Have you been eating fish at all??

tan235
26-11-14, 07:34
I have to say that I've had this and never thought anything of it, but now I think about it I think it's IBS related. Or you might be in for an episode of the runs?

MyNameIsTerry
26-11-14, 08:47
You can get a lot of mucus with IBS or cases of the runs. I've found you get things like this with hemorrhoids.

Annie0904
26-11-14, 09:03
It is very common with ibs :(

ItchyOne
26-11-14, 10:39
My diet hasn't change.. and I don't have IBS, at least not that I know of.
No diarrhea too.
I'm not sure why really. It's still happening today, though the discharge seems slightly lesser. Sigh.. I hope this will pass soon.