PDA

View Full Version : Tinnitus

pb
27-11-14, 08:13
i have had tinnitus off and on for about 30 years!
At the moment I have ringing in my right ear, scared it won't go this time..
I have had the ringing for about 9 days.

puzzledlass
27-11-14, 08:24
I have this also, seems to be worse as of late too!

mnaha
27-11-14, 08:41
I usually get it off and on mostly on...probably has something to do with weather systems and allergies but I also get pulsative tinnitus too...that comes and goes but usually I have tinnitus in some shape or form most of the time. Eventually your brain tunes it out most of the time..im sure it will be fine..take care..

MrAndy
27-11-14, 08:53
ive had it constant for two years ,it was a side effect of taking quetiapine.Some days it really gets to me ,mine is a high pitched whistling noise

venusbluejeans
27-11-14, 11:39
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Annie0904
27-11-14, 13:09
I think it is also associated with anxiety. The more anxious I am the worse the ringing gets.

MrAndy
27-11-14, 13:13
mine never changes ,its just sometimes i notice it more especially when watching tv

pb
27-11-14, 15:35
Thanks for your replies.
I think stress is making me more aware of the noise !

MrAndy
27-11-14, 15:43
Thanks for your replies.
I think stress is making me more aware of the noise !
you do learn to live with it,dont search for cures there isnt one ,it will only make you more aware of it

TomsThoughts
14-02-16, 18:42
Hi pb how is your tinnitus? Has it calmed down? When mine flares up it causes a panic straight away and usually goes when I listen to loud music and ignore it out.