PDA

View Full Version : please help!!!!!

dizzygirl77
27-11-14, 11:14
Hi :) I'm am new to this forum and its the first one I have ever joined....I suffer with gad... Badly and panic disorder..I haven't left the house for nearly a year....as I suffer constant light headedness and dizziness which my doctor has said is anxiety....any way I am currently 7 weeks pregnant after suffering 3 miscarriagesin the past however I am bleeding and losing clotsits not heavy its just like a period…..I have cramps too but nothing I can't handle...but the problem I have is nmy doctor has said I have to visit the epau this afternoon and I have got myself into such a state about going...every time I leave the house I feel as though I am going to faint and with me bleeding I feel so dizzy....I cannot possibly go to the hospital as I know I will be in such a state I can't take anything like medication to help me as I darnt take tablets as I am scared stiff of vetting the side effects.... Please somebody advise me what I can do ....thankyou :weep::weep: 👆💞💞

venusbluejeans
27-11-14, 11:30
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

venusbluejeans
27-11-14, 11:31
I think you have to bite the bullet and go to the drs, is there anyone who can go with you?

dizzygirl77
27-11-14, 11:38
No...I lost all my friends when I stopped going out...I can manage the doctors ..its the hospitals I can't manage ..there's to much going on around me x