PDA

View Full Version : can't remember! PLEASE READ AND REPLY. TA.

angiebaby
05-01-07, 17:46
Does anyone else suffer from poor memory. I don't mean not being able to remember what you have for dinner yesterday, i think we are all like that. I mean that i've been work all day and can't remember being there, not the normal unreality that i get, but just can't remember what i've done!! I know this is probably normal but it really scares me. Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

honeybee3939
05-01-07, 18:34
Hi Angie,

Here are some posts that may help:

Memory loss
Not sure where to post (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3583)
Anxiety and how it effects your memory (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6089)

Love

Andrea

xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

angiebaby
06-01-07, 00:31
Thankyou those sites are great. I know other people all around the world are going through this with me, but it is still very scary isn't it? The other thing that i find really disturbing is the feelings i get when i think back. I try and think back to what happened 10 minutes ago and i get an instant pang of fear, don't know why. Perhaps because my body has 'learned' to feel terror that i can't remember. Also when i look at my husband i feel 'funny'. I know who he is and i love him and everything like that is the same, but, when he wants to give me a cuddle or a kiss or something it's like i suddenly turn in on myself, paying me attention etc, panic - like when i look in the mirror and don't recognize myself again. It's horrible because i don't feel like i can be close to him, get similar feelings of him being a stranger, but i know that he isn't. Is that making sense and is that also a symptom of what i'm going through? Angie.x

jo61
06-01-07, 10:23
One of the major symptoms of depression and anxiety is that your memory and concentration are compromised. It will pass. It is scary at the time though - I know. At my worst I could barely read a page of Hello magazine and if I did I couldn't remember what I had read (or what pictures I had looked at :D

Love Jo xx

angiebaby
06-01-07, 13:31
Thanks.