PDA

View Full Version : New member

TiredOfTrying
28-11-14, 21:33
Good evening ladies and gents. Have been suffering from severe anxiety on and off for the past 5/6 years. Have only recently confronted this problem as I felt very ashamed to admit I was anxious and depressed but after wrecking relationships, friendships and my day to day life I had to make the decision to visit my GP and have been using citalopram for the past 5 months.
Currently on 30mg, my attacks have reduced, but my thoughts never stop. I have learnt some what how to control them but sometimes there is no controlling them. Anyway enough about me, I just wanted to be on a forum people would understand where I was coming from without judging me without knowing what I've been going through.
Take care look forward to getting to know you all

Calley91
28-11-14, 21:38
:hugs:

Hiya, i'm new too - fingers crossed for some like-minded people!

venusbluejeans
28-11-14, 21:39
Hiya TiredOfTrying and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

TiredOfTrying
28-11-14, 21:46
I'm 26, from London and named Ben. Thank you for the warm welcome

ladyhawke77
30-11-14, 01:19
hello ben and welcome... im new also and looking help with dealing with my severe agoraphobia for the past 7 years my doc is no help and im self medicating with kalms but still locked inside 4 walls.. i really want to go out but when i try to all of my emotions hit me all of once and the panic and fear grips me and i think im going to die... i do have a fear of death and that my parents will come for me as there dead so i have a fear of them appearing to me