PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had grooves in their poop?!

tan235
29-11-14, 00:31
I post this in IBS but no one replied so deleted it.
I hope admin doesn't delete this!

I've had bad bowel troubles over the last month and finally it feels like I"m getting almost back to normal but now I have grooves in my poop!~

Just one side... anyone else ever had this and it was normal?

Paranoid about colon cancer... but also paranoid about getting a colonscopy as I"ve heard how dangerous they can be!

Any one else suffer this?
i had it years ago but it went away and I also might have IBS.

Dr's say I have but not through deduction just through diagnose on symptoms only.

Thank you

Fishmanpa
29-11-14, 01:28
I've heard many adjectives for poo but never groovy ;)

Positive thoughts

tan235
29-11-14, 01:35
Ha ha very funny - ok dips, lines, inverts! :)

Fishmanpa
29-11-14, 03:47
Ha ha very funny - ok dips, lines, inverts! :)

OK... look at it this way.... your butthole is not made of porcelain :whistles:

Positive thoughts

spacebunnyx
29-11-14, 13:25
I have.. Depends which muscles in ur spincter are bigger\smaller... Consistency of stool... Etc. Xxx

debs71
29-11-14, 14:52
I am just taking a shot in the dark here, but hemmorhoids can cause ridged poop. You can buy internal treatments for them, which do work very well. I would not worry too much about it otherwise. Poo is all kinds of shapes, and it also depends on your diet, how slowly stools travel through your system, etc, etc.

cpe1978
29-11-14, 19:46
I am a firm believer that you know you have recovered from HA when the only time you look back in the bowl is when you have produced something an elephant would have been proud of :)

Joking aside though I would think groovy poop is well.........groovy :)

Canbud
29-11-14, 21:02
This has to be the funniest thread ever. :)

MyNameIsTerry
30-11-14, 07:20
OK... look at it this way.... your butthole is not made of porcelain :whistles:

Positive thoughts

What if you are from...China? :yesyes::D

---------- Post added at 07:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 ----------

I am just taking a shot in the dark here, but hemmorhoids can cause ridged poop. You can buy internal treatments for them, which do work very well. I would not worry too much about it otherwise. Poo is all kinds of shapes, and it also depends on your diet, how slowly stools travel through your system, etc, etc.

Yes, definately. I've had lines in them for many years and I've had hemmorhoids for about 17-18 years now so its probably that for me, not that I have ever cared really. So, the OP is probably having something similiar.

Surely even angle, tightness, etc can play a part in it...sounds like we at the gun range!

Fishmanpa
30-11-14, 14:56
Surely even angle, tightness, etc can play a part in it...sounds like we at the gun range!

In many ways that's exactly right! Even the sound effects! :roflmao:

Positive thoughts

grantb5
30-11-14, 15:14
ive had poop in ma lines

---------- Post added at 15:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

its nuffin to worry about at all

MyNameIsTerry
01-12-14, 03:01
I am a firm believer that you know you have recovered from HA when the only time you look back in the bowl is when you have produced something an elephant would have been proud of :)

You do know we are now all waiting for you to post that on the Success Stories board :roflmao:

kristaok
01-12-14, 05:12
I have to take linzess because I have hard pebble like ones and its hard to go to the bathroom. Maybe its a motility issue?