PDA

View Full Version : Stabby butt pain

puzzledlass
29-11-14, 03:55
Started last night and now today as well. I am not constipated (never am - always opposite). It kinda feels like I need to pass a motion but I don't.

Really scared that this is another sign of bowel cancer :(

mm36
29-11-14, 07:26
Whenever I get anxious I get a pressure in that area which usually leads to a pain like I have to pass a motion. It usually goes away within an hour or two for me and the pressure goes when my anxiety does. Has it been persistent the last few days or unbearably painful? Sounds a lot like another anxiety symptom to me. :)

puzzledlass
29-11-14, 08:38
Not unbearably painful, more just a literal pain in the butt!

scaredsick
29-11-14, 22:59
Butt hole? Piles... Sharp intermittent stabbing pains like someone stuck a hot poker up ur ass! Sorry for the way I put it across! ����

puzzledlass
30-11-14, 00:56
Don't be sorry! The more blunt and to the point the better! Not intermittent, more like a constant discomfort. I'm not in agony

puzzledlass
30-11-14, 08:06
There's a small lump near my anus too ��

blondielady
30-11-14, 16:55
I actually get this sometimes and it is completely agonizing for me. It usually happens in the middle of the night and I do notice stress can bring it on. Stretching helps me and some ibuprofen. Sometimes I even sit on an ice pack or lay against it. However i usually have it so bad that I have to pace around a little bit to try to work out the nerves or whatever is doing it, but that combined with ibuprofen will get rid of it.

spacebunnyx
30-11-14, 17:23
I have stabbings button pain and I have endometriosis... Could be that? Xxx

luc
30-11-14, 18:13
Ooh Lordy, don't give Puzzledlass anything else to go on:winks:

grantb5
30-11-14, 18:24
very annoying but everyone ive spoken to gets this at some point, even michael mcintyre brings it up on one of his comedy stand up routines

Fishmanpa
30-11-14, 18:44
There's a small lump near my anus too ��

It's called hemorrhoids...

Positive thoughts