PDA

View Full Version : Finding it hard to cope

Frazzled77
29-11-14, 08:08
Hi all!
I found this site after another one of my panic fueled google searches of my latest, bizarre physical symptoms. I felt really hopeful and a LOT less alone when I read some of the posts here.
My life is a very full but stressful one. I have 5 children and in the last 18 months, have moved twice, have had a legal battle with a landlord, have completed a nursing degree and have started full-time shift work as an RN. I began having symptoms such as an elevated BP, chest pain, dizziness, severe overall weakness and fatigue and most recently, right-sided heaviness (no loss of function, just heavy). I have consulted with other medical professionals I work with, have seen numerous GPs and everyone said it was anxiety. But being the over-thinker and ridiculous worrier that I am, I didn't believe them and started searching on my own. This produced such intense fear and anxiety I thought I would go crazy. I have had blood tests, ECGs and an MRI which are all normal. My BP has improved a bit with magnesium. My body really did NOT agree with anti-hypertensives. For the first time, since finding this site with other people talking about identical symptoms to mine, I am starting to believe that maybe it IS anxiety that I am suffering from. I am hoping to get more feedback about how to resolve these horrible episodes of extreme fatigue and right-sided weakness, and if there is truly hope of feeling healthy again and not convinced I am going to die and leave my precious family behind too soon. :scared15:

venusbluejeans
29-11-14, 08:13
Hiya Frazzled77 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

aprilmoon
29-11-14, 10:37
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: