PDA

View Full Version : New freckle or mole - solved!

robin321
30-11-14, 01:28
2 days ago I saw a new freckle or mole on my finger. It was dark... all Google signs made me think melanoma. I missed work and stressed. I took countless photos of it so I could zoom in on it to study it. I had an emergency meeting with my therapist. I didn't appreciate or focus on my family.

Today it peeled off. Yes you read right. It came off. It wasn't a freckle. It was a tiny scab. I must have got a small cut. My skin is perfect and it was gone. All that worrying and lost time. Luckily I didn't lose more days.... it happened on day 3 not day 15 or 20.

Fishmanpa
30-11-14, 02:08
That's one for the funny HA story thread. I do hope you learned a little about Dr. Google :doh:

Positive thoughts

anxietysucks5678
06-12-14, 10:50
Omg you have just repeated word for word what happened to me the other week. Reading this has made my day !

I found a new mole/freckle on my finger a few weeks back. I just noticed it one day and didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until I googled it (I know I shouldnt) that it said freckles on fingers weren't good. So I went to the Drs who said at first he maybe thought a scab but that it was likely to be a new mole and to keep an eye to see if it grows. I took so many pictures and measured it every day. Then one day a few weeks later the whole thing peeled off and was totally gone ?! I couldn't believe it !