PDA

View Full Version : Newb :3

kristaok
30-11-14, 14:15
Hello call me Krista, I'm 24, and I battle PTSD and anxiety. I always had issues but it got worse after my mom committed suicide. I feel like I don't live I just exist...

Its hard finding compassion and people to relate, even my husband can't relate, he's just so cold to the anguish and mental torment.

On a lighter note I may battle things but I also strive to not dwell on them. I have a farm where I have 2 cats, chickens, a dog, a rabbit, and chicks I incubate. I hope to raise a good garden this upcoming year, and be a beekeeper.

In my spare time I enjoy gaming, watching anime, reading manga, and spending time with the Lord.

Im married and I have a beautiful 5 month old baby girl, so it can be a struggle to keep up and go on, but she's so worth it.

On top of all this although I do go to church I'm socially awkward, I have no real friends, and I guess I have mega trust issues... Its hard being and feeling so alone.

venusbluejeans
30-11-14, 14:21
Hiya kristaok and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

kristaok
30-11-14, 14:33
Thanks for the warm welcome and info :)