PDA

View Full Version : Stomach & Bladder Drug Use

Shug94
30-11-14, 18:53
Was out drinking on Friday with some mates and ended up back at a house and took 1 ecstasy pill. I had previously seen this pill on a well informed website and it was found to be clean. I am not sure if it was maybe too much alcohol of a combination of both but now there feels as if there is a lot of pressure on my bladder/stomach area. Urinating feels slightly harder than usual and when I do urinate it is uncomfortable.

I know I should not have taken the pill etc but what's done is done, can anyone relate to this or had any similar problem?

spacebunnyx
30-11-14, 19:55
Tbh, as someone who has to take medication for a range of health issues, I find your post irritating to say the least. If you have anxiety why are you messing with your neurotransmitters? It's quite frankly stupid.

Anyway, pretty sure it will have a short term effects. also, there is no way you could know what was in it... Regardless of what you've read

Shug94
30-11-14, 20:49
I find your comment very unhelpful and upsetting, of course it was not a good decision but you have no idea of the context of the situation, things are never as simple as you think. I'm young, relatively healthy but have suffered severe panic attacks and what not out of the blue, I only posted this to look for some reassurance surely you know how that feels when your scared shitless and just one someone not to judge you but to offer you comfort?

Sam100322
30-11-14, 20:56
Posting about the use of drugs on this site is frowned upon if you suffer from panic attacks why on earth would you take e? I'm sorry you ain't going to get any sympathy or positive helpful advice. If your worried see a doctor