PDA

View Full Version : Stomach problems

fordaisy
30-11-14, 20:41
Lately I have been having a queezy stomach and am now focused on my stomach 24/7. I feel bloated and gassy all the time. I can always FEEL my stomach and have a hard time trying to focus on other things. It is causing me a lot of anxiety. Anyone else have this problem?

blondielady
30-11-14, 22:41
You may have IBS. Anxiety can aggravate that. Or sometimes anxiety just makes it feel like a knot. I haven't had an appetite at all lately and it only starts to come back if I've had a decent day and am feeling more "up" about things. I've sort of been force feeding myself. So I'm with you on the yucky stomach thing. Try to relax. I find meditation helps or EFT tapping (both on youtube). I've also started trying to do some light exercise each day like a little bit of yoga and stretching, and some walking for a half hour or so. It does help.

wnsos
30-11-14, 22:57
Me! At one point it felt like my stomach was moving around independent of the rest of my body, if that makes any sense? Oddest sensation.

kristaok
01-12-14, 00:07
I get stomach issues stemming from anxiety. :/

fordaisy
01-12-14, 01:20
Thank you all so much for your replies. I really appreciate your input. My stomach also seems to be independent from the rest of my body - lol.