PDA

View Full Version : Just woken up, terrified and feel really strange.

ShaunRyder
01-12-14, 03:39
It is is now 3:30am and I woke up about half hour ago, it feels like my shoulders and neck are really painful and achy and get worse when i go to lay down but it is coming and going, I was also finding it hard to breath, yesterday I felt a had a slight shoulder ache so now i am worrying it is something worse, also the last few days I have felt really down and not really done a alot and just felt a bit 'hopeless', I am really worried as it is 3:30am and no one to talk to and am thinking of going to the hospital as I feel really weird!

Canbud
01-12-14, 03:42
take a breath, maybe have a cuppa tea and relax. See if you feel better after that.

kristaok
01-12-14, 05:04
Have you tried relaxing a tad first? Do some tests to see of its anxiety, like calming yourself down. If it continues to hurt, it won't hurt to get checked out.

jenjen2309
01-12-14, 07:30
I get this everyday. It's how tense we're through our day and sleep I wake with numb arms legs or that's how I perceive them cos they work as normal. I get tingles everywhere and my Gp says its anxiety nothing wrong with me. In the dead of night/early morning it's dark and quiet and you notice every sign/symptom. I tend to get up have a tea and read a book do a puzzle etc and then I wait till I feel soo tiered I go.back to bed. Night time for me is the worst I can have a good day and feel very positive and then nighttime comes and I feel so much panic