PDA

View Full Version : DOES IT SCARE U WHAT UR MIND CAN DO??

dj9928
05-01-07, 22:04
People without anxiety won't understand this as they have never needed to, but does it scare u what ur mind can do?? Theres is so much the mind can do, I mean reading to much into the likes of anxiety can actually bring it on. Very scary if u ask me.

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.

nomorepanic
05-01-07, 22:09
That is why we need to get a quiet mind with relaxation and not think too much about things.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Krakers
05-01-07, 23:30
Hi DJ - It can also be a blessing. I was feeling quite anxious at tea time today, and thought I'd try and distract myself. I picked up the current book I'm reading, and the last 4 hours has just flown by. I've not felt anxious and I've been totally absorbed in the book. My mind took me away from the here and now and played out the story as it unfolded.

I had some quite scary thoughts a few months back and reading helped take my mind off them and helped me to relax.

I feel relatively contented now, just a pity I've only got 2 chapters left.

My next couple of books are by Claire Weekes, so some good education coming up for the old grey matter.

Krakers.

hopeandstrength
06-01-07, 00:20
Yep the mind is a very powerful thing isnt it. I think its scary but also comforting in a strange way....cuz if the mind is that strong that we created this panic, can it be strong enough to beat it? I personally like to be positive and hope we can :D xx

Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted