PDA

View Full Version : End of world issues/what if?

scorpionwhispers
01-12-14, 23:46
Hiya

Randomly, over the last few days I have become focussed on the world ending. It might be related to the loud bangs people have been reporting recently. Alternatively I keep focussing on how huge the universe is, how small we are and hot everything is in such fine balance. So I start going down the "What if?" route. What if something happens to knock the earth of it's orbit. What if, what if, what if.

I'm not looking for answers, just a little support. This is always worse in the evening :(

kristaok
02-12-14, 10:05
I heard loud booms too but I thought it was a controlled explosion nearby I didn't know others across the US & UK heard it too...

Carnation
02-12-14, 19:25
I too live with a fear of this. Mine is more "Flooding' of the World. I can't even swim. :scared15:

H.Daniel
02-12-14, 21:20
No point thinking of the end of the world. Instead why not thinking about how the human civilization will survive against every obstacle and we will develop a very advanced society where there is peace and prosperity for every human alive. This is a real possibility just like the end of the world so why not think about this!?

You may also think about Planet Earth and how it will survive into the very far future making us a super advanced species that travels to other planets helping the Universe.

Your imagination is the limit, create positive outcomes not negative ones.

MyNameIsTerry
04-12-14, 04:20
I heard loud booms too but I thought it was a controlled explosion nearby I didn't know others across the US & UK heard it too...

There was an article about it being plane testing over the Atlantic by the USAF...but it was a dody newspaper so who knows.

kristaok
04-12-14, 11:40
There was an article about it being plane testing over the Atlantic by the USAF...but it was a dody newspaper so who knows.

I think something is going on that they're not telling us... Time to look up Jesse Ventura LOL

MyNameIsTerry
05-12-14, 04:30
I think something is going on that they're not telling us... Time to look up Jesse Ventura LOL

You would love it, its the new stealth plane from the article so I'm sure there will be loads of speculation to wade through to keep you busy :winks::D...personally I think its probably something to do with Richard Branson...probably buggered another one of his daft balloons! :roflmao:

kristaok
06-12-14, 19:19
You would love it, its the new stealth plane from the article so I'm sure there will be loads of speculation to wade through to keep you busy :winks::D...personally I think its probably something to do with Richard Branson...probably buggered another one of his daft balloons! :roflmao:

Them stealth planes LOL :P