PDA

View Full Version : Worked myself into a bad panic

So
02-12-14, 02:30
So I'm going through a pretty bad time at the moment hating where I am in life, eg really disliking my job and overall feeling a bit hopeless and stuck in a rut. I Really really got worked up and anxious about it all before I went to sleep, alongside worrying about going back to work tomorrow as I have been off for 5 days due to an illness and I have woken up and I'm experiencing ongoing sickening panic attacks which I just can't wind down from. I feel like my mind is racing away like mad and I feel like I'm under so much pressure - I mean I can't ring in sick AGAIN and my partner is currently away so I'm all alone and its making me worse because I feel like I have no support. Please help me I feel like I am spiralling and I just can't calm down or seem to bring myself to see reasonably :( I am also starting earlier than I would as well at work which is paniking me more :weep:

Kate408
02-12-14, 03:19
Hi,
I'm up! I'm here!
Are you still here?
K

kristaok
02-12-14, 09:11
Hello So and welcome to NMP.

Have you ever wrote a list of the positives and the negatives? For instance like you may not like your job that's a negative, but a positive is that you do have a job. Unfortunately many people who want to work can't find work, although its tough we need to find the beauty in our hidden blessings.

I mean all of this with due respect. :)

Sometimes we focus solely on the negatives that we let all of the positives slip away, don't let your positives slip away. Another positive is, if you dislike something you can change it. :)

Don't give up and don't lose hope. Dive into something fun and creative! Try painting, reading, riding a bike, go for a walk, break free from the mundane! and good luck with your endeavors!

So
02-12-14, 18:10
Hello So and welcome to NMP.

Have you ever wrote a list of the positives and the negatives? For instance like you may not like your job that's a negative, but a positive is that you do have a job. Unfortunately many people who want to work can't find work, although its tough we need to find the beauty in our hidden blessings.

I mean all of this with due respect. :)

Sometimes we focus solely on the negatives that we let all of the positives slip away, don't let your positives slip away. Another positive is, if you dislike something you can change it. :)

Don't give up and don't lose hope. Dive into something fun and creative! Try painting, reading, riding a bike, go for a walk, break free from the mundane! and good luck with your endeavors!

Thankyou, you've really helped me look at things from a different perspective. I think I was just looking at all the negative things in my life and finding it harder and harder to be positive. Thanks a lot for your advice I really appreciate it :) :flowers: