PDA

View Full Version : citilopram

lmb
05-01-07, 23:00
hi every one starting to feel a little bit better now i have been on 20mgs of citilopram i have been on them 3 and a half week i still have the death phobia and i dont drink because i think it will do somthing to me bad so i dont bother

nomorepanic
05-01-07, 23:01
Glad it is working for you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

honeybee3939
05-01-07, 23:10
Hi Lmb

Lovely to hear the meds are helping, onwards and upwards for you now.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

groovygranny
06-01-07, 14:00
Hi there!

Glad you're feeling better, and well done for sticking with it!
Citalopram is a great 'helper' but don't expect all your symptoms or phobias to just go, so don't worry. It's primary purpose is to help you feel more able to cope with tackling the origins/triggers of your anxiety/panic. Sounds as thought it may be doing just that for you :)...keep at it!!

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

samc100
06-01-07, 14:19
hello
Glad you feel you are turning a corner. Sounds like you'll be on the walk back up the hill in life now.

So be kind to yourself and don't expect too much of yourself - your body needs to mend. Just enjoy what you've been missing out.

Basket Boy
06-01-07, 15:07
Hi Lisa,

Keep at it girl! I've been taking Citalopram for nearly 10 weeks and it's certainly helped me to feel like I can take on looking at the causes of my stress.

As others have said, it's not a cure, but hopefully it gets you on firmer ground to fight your battles.

Take care.

Chris x