PDA

View Full Version : Strange feeling

lavender123
02-12-14, 15:00
I don't know if these feelings are anxiety that I am getting, I woke up feeling lightheaded and giddy, took ages for me to get up and have a shower thinking it would liven me up, but felt lifeless and week, have eaten this morning and lunchtime, but can't go out as I feel as if I will faint.,feel very low, a couple of weeks ago I was dealing with hospital results and the flu, coped in a fashion, wasn't really coping now I have gone like this, I think I am having a setback but everytime I get one I think this is worse that the last one and I never felt like this, all my confidence goes, and I feel as if I can't do much. Because of feeling spaced out, is this anxiety.i know it's sounds pathetic but I am still worried about getting my hair done, as the hairdresser was rude to me,but at the moment I don't think I would be capable of having my hair done feeling like this. Why am I so pathetic.....???

H.Daniel
02-12-14, 21:29
Don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing your best. Your anxiety is not letting you do the normal things you would like to do. But, staying inside and not having the energy to do something isn't helping you at all. Try and find your strength and do the things you must and after a while the ones you like.

Be active, exercise, eat healthy food and put your mind to work. A sedentary lifestyle may cause your high anxiety.