PDA

View Full Version : feel so frightened

charm1234
02-12-14, 17:36
yesterday put my chin to my chest and dome lump popped out of my jawline and felt tender, i felt my insides drain, woke up this morning my neck is tense and sore and having shooting head pains, i could cry why do i feel the worst case :( i just want to be normal mummy

Canbud
02-12-14, 18:00
Not sure of what you're describing, but it sounds like your anxiety is really taking over. Try to relax, do something enjoyable and forget about it for awhile. When you're calmer you may be able to think more clearly about what you think you're feeling.

marie398
02-12-14, 19:53
That's a submandibular lymph node, I have them do that all the time. Those lymph nodes swell very easily..from sore throats to other minor things. They're some of the more sensitive ones and the ones that doctors do not tend to find alarming.
For reassurance, I've had 6 doctors, yes six, check out mine and they're all fine. They go up and down.

Lymph nodes sometimes become permanently a bit enlarged, especially the ones that swell easily (like the ones you described) and you can even feel them when they are not enlarged. Lymph nodes in that area are not usually concerning.

charm1234
06-12-14, 17:59
still in pain and so worried still :( cant bare it, its in my jaw its aching god dam lymph node, if its infected will it sort itself?

Trueman
06-12-14, 20:00
Most lymph nodes enlarge during infection and being run down. Give it a week and see if its any better then. Are you feeling run down?