PDA

View Full Version : arm dent aching again......

pepsi
02-12-14, 21:53
Hello to you all...im hoping for some advice but will be brief ...a year ago i had an ache in the top of my arm just before my shoulder it would just..ache ache ache and then stop then ache ache ache...i pushed a buggy alot so was wondering if it waz from that but i didnt feel muscular . 4 days later i awoke to it aching and felt a dent or like some of the muscle had vanished i checked in the mirror i could see the indentation felt the other arm nothing...went to the drs they did an xray to check for broken bone ?! all clear....then starts the twitching eye shoulders legs toes...i was on fire as they really did feel like they were taking over. Dr didnt want to see me again as xray was clear and the pain had stopped. That was 12 months ago...the twitches have eased as ive taken magnesium cut back on tea but they are still part of my daily life top of my arm is doing it now as i type i can see it. Anyway today a year on the dull ache in my arm has returned today its been really bad now its eased ....ive burned the midnight oil thinking muscle wastage als ms ....downward spiral of despare and panic really. I just wondered if i should go bk to the drs but part of me thinks it will ease and be gone again soon ....she said it might be a growth drawing on the skin 12 months ago...but i cant help thinking the dent and the twitches are part of something together. Ive had these twitches a year with no problems so i thought its benign but my arms my arm and to feel it and see it looking different is odd. Anyone who can offer me any help or advice i would appriciate it xx