PDA

View Full Version : jinxed myself no panic attack until tonight

stars22
03-12-14, 00:47
So I had my anxiety at a good level normally id say im 99 on the road of a total brake down but I had it so I could be normal again I started going out ect and I just felt me again and I dont know if im starting to have seizures or something I have a heart monitor on right now and for the first time in ages I jad a panic attack ! I belived I was having a asthma attack because my back was tickly anyway I couldn't find my asthma pump so my heart went really fast and I started breathing really fast but I was really out of breath finding my inhaler I take two puffs and choke on one cause I was panicking so much ! Anywuas I come to bed ok got a slight whistle noise in my nose at one side so im laid in bed and I was having a breathing problem where id feel a thump or feel like I was going under anesthetic and I had it for a full month and half it calmed dowb last week and slowly dissappearing but tonight after my panic attack I was feeling my pulse when I realised its not going right this will show on my holter but its still not good enough as I habe to wait for results dont I and I dont know how long they take ? Anyways I get thos feeling that overwhelms me but I litrally could not breath I jist stopped it was like a split second or two but I felt so light when it happened and it seemed I couldnt move my eyes stayed focused my mind was working I couldn't breath or move ! Im so scared I dont think this is anxiety