PDA

View Full Version : Me... Again... Something new... Again

bingjam
03-12-14, 18:11
Well, as you've all gathered... My anxiety keeps getting worse for me again

My chest pain yesterday is now virtually non existent even though I do still get the odd stabby ness... But it's the whole of my chest now that aches me

Also a new one that's happening is the feeling of being slightly dizzy, even as I'm typing this, an wen I got up to walk I felt like I was sort of floating, safe to say it's really bothering me

What do I do?? It's not something to be worried about right???

Sorry again for being a pain

Fishmanpa
03-12-14, 18:29
What do I do??

I think it's time, if you're not already doing so, to seek some professional help Bing... you're too young to allow this to rule your life.

Positive thoughts

luc
03-12-14, 20:12
OOh ditto Fishmanpa xx

bingjam
03-12-14, 21:24
I want to try and do it without professional help, I've been buying books and everything to try and control this myself, it's just a bit tough for me right now.... Not many of my family and friends know I suffer from it so I don't really hae anyone to support me really, I'm sort of embarrassed by it so I just try to hide from everyone,

You guys on here give so much good advice and reassurance that what I have is anxiety and nothing serious, I guess if I post something tha sounds concerning to anyone, if e told to go and see a doctor about it

Not sure if it's actually the right thing to do, but it sort of help

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

Fish, I know I'm too young I'm 24 but I've been suffering from this for 8-10 years, so I guess it's just apart of my life right?