PDA

View Full Version : can't sleep so scared

shelley1813
04-12-14, 02:46
I am convinced i have a brain tumour. Suffered with HA for 5 years and had periods of dizziness on and off. Doctor sent me ENT went last night and saidcit wasnt vertigo and wants me to go for Mri. Scan Booked in for next week and im scared they will find a brain tumour. Help i cant sleep for worrying

---------- Post added at 02:46 ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 ----------

I get head spins and feel fuzzy headed on a daily basis and it seems to last all day

Canbud
04-12-14, 02:51
I'm so sorry you're feeling so scared. :hugs:

In reading through your earlier posts, it seems like you have had a whole host of different symptoms, and I imagine your doctor has heard most of them. It's sometimes hard for a doctor to come up with a diagnosis based on such a mix of reported symptoms. An MRI would enable your doctor to have a good, definitive look so he can come up with some possible treatment plans.

Try not to worry. I know it's hard.

shelley1813
04-12-14, 03:07
Thanx for reply. Just convinced myself this dizziness its vertigo and now having told its not and going for Mri im convinced its a brain tumour :weep: has anyone else had an mri related to ongoing dizziness

shelley1813
04-12-14, 08:09
So sorry I didn't understand ur post :-)

kristaok
04-12-14, 12:49
I have dizziness, head pains, and nausea daily... I too have convinced myself its a Braun tumor. I've not been scanned lately but I'm sure it's just anxiety related.

If it's anxiety meds can help, if you're scared get the scan. Please don't worry, wait for the results, all will be well... Good luck.

Libra
04-12-14, 14:24
I get a kind of vertigo (falling through space,backwards feel?),