PDA

View Full Version : need wisdom and help c word fears

craigdavidjr
04-12-14, 04:24
Hi guys first off I want to say I had a previous account on this site but I had the "remember password" setting on and long story short someone stole the phone I had and now this is my new account I hope I'm not braking any rules. But I have a few questions, one is I've had a terrible fear of AML leukemia since June and I just SWEAR that I feel my spleen swollen and see it when i flex my abs the left side kinda protrudes, well I've been to 2 drs both have given me the physical spleen examination and said "kid I don't feel ur spleen" and shrugged it off. Also in July I had a cbc done at my personal primary care Dr and all came back fine other than wbc which they said was only "slightly low" at 3.3 that scares me but I'm mostly black and blacks and Caribbeans tend to run low on w bc, everything else was within good range. What I'm really trying to ask here is ,,,, if I had untreated AML and a swollen spleen since june wouldn't I be either dead or very bad off by now most likely? Btw I'm 20 yr old black and Honduran college soccer player, thanks!