today my arterial blood gasses were lower then they should be
on monitor went from 93% too 97%
hurts to breathe cough wheeze
clear chest x ray

im convinced i have a clot and they are missing it please please help me

im 24

debs71
04-12-14, 17:28
You don't have a clot.....I would lay money on it (if I had any spare!:weep:)

You are unwell with what I would assume is now a viral infection, and this is why your sats are a tiny bit low....anything below 95% is a SLIGHT worry, but yours went up to 97%, which considering you have a chest ailment is very good, but bear in mind you may also be a bit hypoxic/low sats and tachycardic as you are anxious, but it is far more likely related to your coughing, etc.

Try if you can to think logically here. What are the chances that your symptoms are totally unrelated to you being unwell, and are a DVT, especially after 2 neg dimers?

I am guessing zero.x:hugs:

tiredofthis14
04-12-14, 17:34
thank you so much

i have suffered an exstreme relapse im literally in a huge state all day until i finally fall asleep
i went hospital on monda due to increased heart rate
i suffe r svt
i was worried about myocarditis was convinced then the doc asked if i had any leg pain i always do so he looked and said my left leg was slightly bigger then the right so he wanted to do a d dimer
this set me off i was misdiagnosed a clot and told i was going to die! so the idea of clots being mentioned petrifeed me

the d dimer came back negative was higher then m previous ones though
wednesday i couldnt walk on leg and panic was out of control went back they did another d dimer even thought the didnt want to
they did arterial gasses my oxygen came bk over normal but only just so doc was worried had chest xray all clear
d dimer was again negative

woke today heart going ballistic breathless hurt to breathe coughing and wheezing went back she refused to do anything! she did say viral as my chest sounded clear
im obsessed with the idea of something being missed
i keep waiting to die suddenly :(