PDA

View Full Version : I feel like Im going mad severe health worries heart and IBS

gordie1
05-12-14, 06:30
Hi I feel like Im going mad I managed to get rid of the right sided stomach pain with windeze and diazapem so I know its not appendicitis. I woke up 2 hours ago and stupidly had a packet of rolos sweets ever since then Ive been getting sharp stabbing pains in left side of my chest over my left nipple Ive had this before. I took gaviscon and they have eased somewhat I also have jaw pain but I have 2 decayed teeth on the bottom and 2 on the top and too scared to go and get it seen to. I was convinced I was having a heart attack night time always seems worse for me. I am wondering if you can get these sorts of pains with IBS I stupidly went on to google and that did not help. But ive had severe wind all evening both ends and feel really bloated. I am wondering whether costa coffee might have set all this off I had a large cappucino yesterday morning with a friend not used to it.

saab
08-12-14, 20:12
Sounds like indigestion. I once read a reply about chest pain from a cardiologist. It said that if you can make the pain better or worse by pressing on it then it is not heart pain. Hth.

CA88
08-12-14, 20:16
Heart pain is constant and all consuming. You can think of nothing else, and you would be unlikely to be sat posting on the internet about it. Cardiac pain doesn't get worse or better related to position, or activity, and is usually focussed on the centre of your chest, and more of a squeezing/pressure than 'pain' from most descriptions I have heard.

I hope this can provide you some reassurance for chest pains!

I don't know much about IBS or indigestion i'm afraid!