PDA

View Full Version : Glad i found NMP

oldnews
05-12-14, 15:17
Iv never been on a forum or anything like this before and never understood what anxiety can do to you (everything in my eyes).

Coming on here really helps with the mental torture i face daily after struggling with severe health anxiety after the birth of my daughter.

Daily life is terribly hard, looking after a 4 month old baby whilst fearing my death is ruiling my life. Everyday i wake up with a new symptom and my doctor thinks im mad. I have to say the patience of the members on this forum is great constantly reassuring people.

Im of to the doctors at 4 to get some testing done after the constant stomach issues iv been having since having her, first of all severe constipation, hard round lumps with stringy of stool coming out. Going several times a day but getting no relief then going every 3 days. Which has now turned into mushy stool with horrible burning lower down pain and the feeling i need to constantly go. Wondering if im maybe impacted? Has anyone ever been impacted ?

SADnomore
07-12-14, 05:56
:welcome:
I read your other thread and wish you well with your new medication. Hopefully this gets your system clear and you can take control of your diet and "output" after this. :D
I remember that for me, I had to take stool softeners from the drugstore for a good long while postnatal, and eat prunes and drink extra water most days too! ... I now find I have to do that occasionally due to the meds I'm on, but, it does get better over time. Enjoy your new little one!

Marie xx

hanshan
07-12-14, 06:37
Hi oldnews,

If you have been diagnosed as health anxiety, it's best to focus on the anxiety part. You can spend months or years asking people about physical symptoms, but in the end it all comes back to anxiety.