PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares... whaaat?

blondielady
05-12-14, 15:23
I've started to have some problems sleeping over the past month or so. Some nights I do ok, others I wake up for short periods often, or I might wake up once and have a hard time falling back asleep. I've had some days that are pretty exhausting from this!

Anyway, last night I had a very vivid dream/nightmare. I dreamt that I had to go to an anniversary thing for my parents at church and my kids kept running me behind on time to the point where I missed the whole thing. By the end of the dream I was a wreck. In the dream my brother came to get me and take me to the thing but my kids were still disappearing or losing shoes or whatever. I wound up waking up feeling anxious. I wound up doing an EFT tapping session first thing this morning just to try to rid some of the negative feelings from that.

The weird thing is that the anniversary party already happened 2 weeks ago and things went pretty decent with that... so that is in the past. Why would I suddenly be having a nightmare about it now? I slept relatively ok last night other than that. I think I woke up a tiny bit just a couple of times towards morning.

yungblonde
05-12-14, 21:02
Hiya

Google the site Dream Moods. I would post the link but I haven't posted enough to be able to do this yet lol.

Just type in key words from your dream such as 'past' 'lost' etc. to represent the most vivid emotions/events in the nightmare you had. I use this dream dictionary religiously and it has always helped me work out even the weirdest and most anxiety inducing of dreams.

Hope you work out what it was about! :happy:

blondielady
06-12-14, 04:17
Yah I'm not sure what the exact dream interpretation would be. I just find it odd that lately I've been having trouble sleeping and now having these anxiety-inducing dreams to boot!