PDA

View Full Version : Hello, 1st time poster!

AmIIHa
05-12-14, 19:47
Hi all,

Just want to introduce myself and say hello!! I am a 41 yr old Man, have 2 fantastic Autistic boys and a superb little girl and the mother to my 3 glorious children, is my wonderful long term partner!
For the past year I have been kindly introduced to a new me, this new me has led me here, and he goes by the name of Mr HA, aka Hypochondriac. In all seriousness , I have suffered from anxiety denial for many a year, though this past year has been really brought to the forefront of my thoughts. Anyway I will spare you of any more info and post my issues up on the HA thread. It seems I may well be spending sometime in your company :D

Btw, I am so glad I have found this community :)

venusbluejeans
05-12-14, 19:52
Hiya AmIIHa and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

AmIIHa
05-12-14, 20:29
Thankyou Venus :)

aprilmoon
05-12-14, 21:09
Hi AmllHa and welcome :welcome:

AmIIHa
06-12-14, 10:02
Thankyou Aprilmoon :)

hanshan
06-12-14, 11:14
I don't have health anxiety myself, but welcome, and we may meet again some time.

kristaok
06-12-14, 18:08
Welcome to NMP! Enjoy your stay here :)

I have anxiety and I know what its like to constantly worry about ones own health.