PDA

View Full Version : I'm struggling right now

Jenwales
06-12-14, 10:38
I feel like crying all the time. I'm so tired and mieserable. It's mainly because of my job and the long hours I do. And also because of my anxiety getting worse because of an increase in stress.
I'm finding it hard to cope and my family and boyfriend don't seem ot realise how hard it is for me. I feel terrible for having this problem, like I should just grow up and get on with it. I find it hard to talk about my problems and when I do I just feel like nobody is listening and that nobody can offer me any help.

I don't know what to do. I'm constantly thinking and worrying about work, the hours over Xmas. I really hoped I'd get a different job by now but it's not happening. Obviously people in work won't understand how I feel and it's a struggle to keep up the pretence that all is well. When I feel like this self-help feels impossible but then outside help is not there either.

I just feel like I'm just getting by and will be until xmas is over and then I'll have something else ot worry about.

I feel shaky and sick ot my stomach sometimes. That horrible butterfly feeling. Generally I think my sleep could be better and I'm so tired and I don't want ot talk anyone (I work in a shop and I have to talk to people and force a smile on my face). I've looked for help online etc but doctors have never helped me and I guess asking for help and then having my family worry about me....
I don't know what to do.

hanshan
06-12-14, 11:09
Hi Jen,

If you work in a shop, pressure will increase up to Christmas. It will then drop off - unless yours shop has a full-on January sale.

I'd advise hanging in there until after Christmas - it may be less stressful then.

Jenwales
08-12-14, 11:00
Yeah I've done this before but it doesn't get any easier. Been working in in shops since I left school