PDA

View Full Version : A new mysterious freckle on palm. Help??

cmstiger
06-12-14, 15:23
Hello. I have very small brownish spot on my hand...and I'm not sure if it's skin cancer, a freckle or a developing mole. I've had it for a few months, I think. It hasn't changed in color or size, and it's flat. Sometimes my palm will itch, but otherwise.....nothing else. Could someone help ease my mind about this? I'm a little worried over it.

Here is a picture: i57.tinypic.com/2igdu8g.jpg

Annie0904
06-12-14, 15:35
Doesn't look like anything to worry about to me. i have loads on my hands, wouldn't even know if I got a new one :)

cmstiger
06-12-14, 16:01
Thank you for the reply! I can be a worry wart sometimes....and for this to randomly appear kind of took me off guard since my hands have no other visible brownish spots. I also have a pink wart on my arm that has been there for about 3 or so years...completely unchanged....so I don't think it's anything to draw concern over...I hope. Lol Thank you again :)

cmstiger
09-12-14, 18:48
Anybody else have an opinion? Any would help.

Fishmanpa
09-12-14, 18:50
It's just that an opinion. No one can offer a legit cause or medical report but it looks pretty normal to me. If you're that concerned, have it checked by a medical professional and then put it behind you.

Positive thoughts

robin321
09-12-14, 18:54
I have something similar.
I had a dark one my finger. Very dark. I was worried, and then it peeled off. It was a scab. It is gone now.

But I have 2 other little marks like you. I think they are also scabs - or little scars. I remember falling on that hand on the ice. Whatever the cause - they look just like yours. I am sure we are ok.

cmstiger
11-12-14, 13:23
Thank you, I appreciate the comments! It helps to know that it's probably nothing to worry over.