PDA

View Full Version : Why is it such a rollercoaster of a ride

dj9928
06-01-07, 16:34
Does anyone else get this, I mean your happy one minute the next your anxiety ridden and feeling down? I mean it can just change so quick

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.

honeybee3939
06-01-07, 18:04
Hi DJ

I know exactly what you mean, i had done so well before Christmas trying to beat Agorophobia, then Wham back down again.
Im trying to focus on the good progress i made, i have written down on a piece of paper everything i achieved last year, and i keep telling myself i can do it again, i think it makes us stronger people DJ, lets try and not focus on the negatives, we will get there.

Hugs to you Hun.

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Insomniac
06-01-07, 21:57
Oh yes, I definitely do get that. Especially at Christmas when there is that big build up then..... nothing, just waiting for Spring to come. Or is that just me. Mind you this Christmas hasn't been that good for us so maybe my judgment is impaired this time.

But yes, I seem to be going along ok, then I can suddenly be so down I just want to go to bed and stay there til I'm well again.

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

jo61
06-01-07, 22:22
I too find it difficult to accept setbacks but that's what they are. Most of the time I'm fairly ok but sometimes have a c**** day like today. I only have to put up with it until I go to bed tonight and tomorrow is another day.

TAke care
Love Joxx

Granny Primark
07-01-07, 02:58
Hi,
Just lately its been that im on a real high cus i feel that im beating panic attacks, then out of the blue i have one then im so down i dont want to open my eyes the next morning.
Take care
LYNN xx

tree
07-01-07, 18:23
I get that too one minute your happy and its like you feel guilty for feeling that way and you start to feel down. If it can change like that negativly than it can the other way you just have to try to be positive and distract yourself, easier said than done i know.
Chris.