PDA

View Full Version : please please read im panicking again

shelley1813
06-12-14, 20:18
As posted before i have an upcoming mri on Tuesday for unexplained dizziness. Really know i shouldn't but when iv googled dizziness it says possible vertigo which has been ruled out and then of course a brain tumour!!!!! My biggest fear. Im panicking and was just wondering if anyone has been for an mri for dizziness and results were good. Please reply xxx

Annie0904
06-12-14, 20:22
Dizziness is also a symptom of anxiety. Google always takes you straight to the worst case scenario. Having seen 2 people with brain tumours, believe me you would have many other symptoms by now.

shelley1813
06-12-14, 21:22
hate feeling scared every waking minute. My life doesn't feel my own. When thinking logical iv been dizzy on n off for 4 years but when im in panic mode iv been dizzy everyday for months now

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

any more thoughts please

JITTERBUG1
06-12-14, 22:00
You are most likely dizzy from anxiety and tension. I have had this problem for 13 years now. You are lucky your doctor is having you get an mri, my doctor looks at me and says stress. When you get your results back and they are most likely clear you will feel a lot better.

anthrokid
06-12-14, 23:45
Dizziness can be caused by any number of things - anxiety, fatigue, problems with the inner ear, vitamin deficiency, low or high blood pressure, medications, dehydration, low blood sugar, etc. There is even a diagnosis for dizziness that cannot be explained by any medical cause. It is much more likely to be any of those rather than a brain tumor. I think you will find that a lot of people have been for an MRI with good results :)