PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to move on

flatterycat
06-12-14, 20:45
Have posted lots about remembering random old dreams out of nowhere and how I googled to find links with partial seizures which then led me to brain tumours:ohmy:

Since then, my anxiety has spiralled. I think I'm getting there, then I have a quick flash of an old dream and panic. I've seen doctors, had eyes checked etc but they aren't worried. I can't find anyone who 'gets' what I am experiencing.

I've suffered with anxiety/HA since I was a child and now at 46 I am still struggling. I can go years/months and feel ok, then bang I fall back into this. I've had a good day today, then tonight I was sat here and suddenly remembered a snippet of a dream and then I had a panic sensation. I so want to believe this is anxiety related and not what I keep thinking it is. I wish I had a pain or something tangible that I could describe, then I wouldn't feel like I'm alone with my weird symptoms.

I know I've been on here about this before and I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record I just feel so alone with it and wanted to get it off my chest.

Sarah x

Carnation
06-12-14, 20:58
Flatterycat, what are your dreams about?

flatterycat
06-12-14, 21:20
Thanks DMW

It's not the content of my dreams that worry me. They are very vivid (always have been) and really detailed, however that's not a problem. My worries are that I keep getting mini flashbacks to dreams that I've had months, even years ago. Nothing I'm doing seems to relate to the recall - they just pop out of nowhere. Of course I googled dream flashbacks and there were so many hits relating to simple partial seizures - seizures which cause no loss of consciousness all. This then led me to believing that these dream flashes were actually seizures, which in turn led me to brain tumours.

Gosh I sound completely nuts:scared15:

Thanks for responding though.

Sarah x