PDA

View Full Version : Night sweats

melvin
07-12-14, 08:26
Hi guys
Can anyone tell me if they get night sweats iv had lots of blood test all came back fine I'm 53 male and I sufferer with anxiety
I just wanded if any of you get night sweats I don't know if they are panic attacks or not but surely I would have other things not just sweating iv noticed my pulce rate does race ahead this is after I wake up sweating then I notice my pulce rate is it possible they could be panic attacks with out other symptoms going off

hanshan
07-12-14, 09:09
I've had night sweats in the past - sometimes pretty terrible. All I can say is that they have come and they have gone - and hopefully will do so for you.

melvin
07-12-14, 16:12
Thank you for your reply mate

FinnHelton
29-12-14, 05:53
Night sweat can be due to various health issues or some sort of tension

painintolerance
09-01-15, 03:01
Chelated magnesium always helped me with this. Calms and relaxes me before bedtime.

jimsmrs
09-01-15, 13:56
Are you on any meds for your anxiety? one of the side-effects from some anxiety meds is night sweats.

You mentioned blood tests, was a Thyroid Function test included? The symptoms you have also mirror Hyper-Thyroidism (an over-active Thyroid), but the blood test for this can be hit and miss.

Also try Sage tablets, from Holland and Barrett I've heard these can be effective.

Take care