PDA

View Full Version : is this dizziness anxiety related

toria
07-12-14, 15:24
Hi I am going through a lot of stress at the minute with a big family fued which I feel stuck in the middle,I get a lot of anxiety related symptoms and one which I have at the minute I have had on and off a lot, I feel swaying in my head like dizziness even when sat down but not laying down, its like I am rocking on a boat I feel a bit nauseous now and again slight headaches now and again no energy and very tearful and anxious, does this sound like anxiety or something more serious I don't want to go running to docs again always there lately or do you think it sounds serious I need to go, any advice would be very appreciated thanks xx

Tcurwen
16-12-14, 18:03
Hi I get the exact same but also bit breathless throughout day. I also get floaters in eyes and eyes feel pressured. I've seen cardiologist and neurologist and all normal apart from balance dissorder (not serious). I will say what I try convincing myself everyday. It's anxiety! Stay strong!

courierdude
16-12-14, 18:17
archetypical anxiety symptoms-learn how to relax whenever you can find the time to : )